It is worth realizing that borrowing money is just like everything else, ie you need to know moderation and measure your strength on intentions. Any decision in this matter should be well thought out. We also need to be aware that we only borrow money when we really need it and when we are sure that we will be able to repay the loan. The bank is also of great importance. You should look for an institution that will grant a loan on the best terms for us, and the repayment date will suit us.
What is a loan?
Loans may be granted by legal entities, including banks, as well as by non-banking companies and natural persons in the form of cash or in the form of specific items for a specified period of time or not. The most commonly used forms of loan collateral are bills of exchange, pledges, registered pledge or voluntary submission to enforcement.
When we want to borrow money to buy or build a house, we usually use long-term loans, and when spending is smaller, then short-term loans work better.
It is worth knowing that when taking out a loan, we do not need to indicate what we want to use it for.
To find the best offer for you, you can use the generally available online rankings and search engines.
How to take a loan from a bank?
When applying for a loan at a bank, each customer is subjected to a creditworthiness assessment, ie checking whether he is able to pay the installments on time. To receive such a loan, we must go to a branch of the selected bank or apply online. You can also fill out the contact form, based on which a bank employee will contact us by phone.
It’s good to know that bank loans that we can take over the internet are for smaller amounts and shorter periods. When choosing a loan via the Internet, simply send an online application or fill out the form, wait for the decision, and after receiving it, the bank transfers the funds to the account to us.
Banks with the best loan offers
The bank was established as a result of a merger of Bank of Happy Villagers with Wiselink Bank. It has its headquarters in Warsaw and is also listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The Bank offers loans, savings and investment products to its individual clients. Customers can use his services in banking branches, stands located in various locations and via their website or hotline.
- The Bank grants loans in the amount of $ 1,000 to 4,000 for the first loan and $ 50,000 to $ 500,000 for mortgage loans, however, the amount granted depends on the value of the property that is the subject of the collateral and the creditworthiness of the applicant.
- Depending on the loan taken, the payment period is from 6 months to 2 years for the first loan and from 12 months to 20 years in the case of mortgage loans.
- The loan is paid out quickly – usually within 1-3 days.
- APRC is 2.88% for the first loan and 5.69% for the mortgage.
Lite lender company
The bank originally consisted only of a network of French cooperative branches, which in 1990 evolved into an international banking group. Lite lender company offers its customers loans, credits, savings products and investment products.
Lite lender company has an extensive network of own branches and partner outlets throughout the country. Its headquarters are located in Wrocław. Lite lender company customers can also use its products by visiting the website or calling the hotline.
- The bank grants loans in the amount from $ 1,000 to even $ 250,000.
- Repayment can be broken down into convenient installments, the maximum repayment period is 120 months.
- The loan is paid out within a few days.
- The APRC is 19.80%.